Life Leisure in our Community
Supporting Your Choices…and Your Independent Lifestyle
Moving into a Christenson Community isn’t about changing your lifestyle. It’s about making the most of it. We consider Christenson Communities to be an Active Adult retirement community with lots of amenities and events to enhance your lifestyle.
Our dedicated team of Recreation Therapists and Recreation Therapy Assistants are on-site at every Christenson community. They listen closely to resident feedback to develop programs based on the 6 areas of Wellness. Whatever your goals, we provide the programs, amenities, services and support that allow you to do what you want, when you want.
Take a look at just some of the choices residents have every day at a Christenson Communities:
- Monthly brunches & Gala events open to your friends and family
- Outings to local malls, grocery stores, and entertainment venues provided by our fully accessible Christenson Communities bus.
- A variety of Fitness programs instructed by AFLCA certified instructors
- Musical performances and Feature Entertainment
- Volunteer opportunities including Resident council, Food Committee’s and fundraising for Charitable Organizations
- Support programs for friends and family
- Spiritual services, including Bible Study and Hymn Sing
- Daily programs ranging from Artistic and Culinary pursuits, Social events, Intergenerational Programs, Theatre and games.
Signature programs are designed to be as unique as the resident’s in our communities. Created by our team of experts, you won’t find these anywhere else! Drop in and find out what it’s all about.
- Faith Talk
- Breakfast Tips
- Great Expectations
- Pat’s Perogies
- Seated Ballet
- Photo Journaling
- Mediation and relaxation